From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Anastassis Perrakis
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 4:48 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] CCP4 Wiki

Just to clarify, since I feel I got misunderstood, that what Artem writes
below, is the only kind of 'validation' I would also suggest.

Real names though, from real institutes or companies, no yahoo/gmail
aliases, so people can check the sources of the articles.

A.

PS I actually think that Artem's wiki could had served as an invaluable
testbed and repository of contributions until something else is up and
running.

I am a bit disappointed it went down when I decided to try starting the
ARP/wARP wiki page ;-)