From: shivesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 8:45 am
Subject: [ccp4bb] needles vs crystals

Dear all,

I am trying to crystallize a 7kDa protein with MPD as a precipitant.I got the
needles with precipitation in two days at 30% and in 4-5 days,needles appear in
all the drops(pH 3.8-4.8).The concentration of protein is around 20mg/ml and
the volume of mother liquor in
500microlt.What should I do to get good crystals,the temp. I am trying is
16C.Thanx in advance for the suggestions.

Shivesh Kumar

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.