Hello all,

There is a new company around that makes a 3D capable 22 inch flat screen
LCD monitor (http://www.iz3d.com) capable of a maximum resolution of
1680x1050.  It is originally designed for the purpose of playing video games
in 3D, but looks promising for ridding ourselves of the huge bulky CRTs.

Cheers

--
Jim Fairman
Graduate Research Assistant