Hi,
I bought myself a brand-new Viewsonic P227f crt less than a year ago (in France).
So I suspected this item to be still available. But no longer!.
I however found something that might still be of interest to you (http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crtmonitors/graphicseries/g90fB/).
Seems to be the one and only crt from Viewsonic (but only 19").
Cheers,
Nadir

--

Pr. Nadir T. Mrabet
   Cellular & Molecular Biochemistry

Krojer,Tobias wrote:
Dear all,
recently some of our CRT monitors broke down and we realized that these monitors are no longer produced. However, we would still like to continue model building in 3D which is apparently not possible with current TFT displays. Beside the possibility of getting old CRT monitors at ebay, I was wondering how other groups solved this problem. Thank you very much for suggestions!
best wishes,
Tobias
Tobias Krojer, PhD
IMP (Research Institute of Molecular Pathology)
Dr. Bohr-Gasse 7
1030 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-797303358