You can do this quickly in Coot:
Calculate>Scripting>Scheme
And a scripting window opens.
See the Coot user manual (1) for detailed scheme instructions, but the
command now is in the form:
(print-sequence imol)
"imol" comes from the number shown in the display manager to the left
of the model name.
e.g.:
(print-sequence 0)
...for imol 0.
The sequences of each chain are output to the terminal.

If you have only python support in Coot:
Calculate>Scripting>Python
print_sequence(0) is the pythonized version of the command for imol 0.

(1) http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/coot/doc/user-manual.html#SEC79

--
Mark BROOKS
Telephone: 0169157968