From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miller, Mitchell
D.
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:57 PM
To: Bottomley, Matthew; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ccp4bb]: PDB to 1 letter code

Hi Matt,
  Qingping Xu wrote a python script that will compare a PDB file with
a fasta file and corrects ala/gly to the correct amino acid on output.
The script depends on biopython and clustalw.  If you are interested I
made a copy available,
http://smb.slac.stanford.edu/~mmiller/seqcheck.py

http://biopython.org/
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/clustalw/