The info at

  http://www.globalphasing.com/buster/installation/index.html#requirements

will give you some hints about whether it will be successful on OS X. As per the Global Phasing modus operandi, any instruction involving installation of their software is muddled in riddle and ambiguity. They have made an art of making their software difficult to install. I guess the philosophy is that if you can somehow get their software installed, then you have earned your phase information. Personally, I'd rather solve my structure with using chisanbop and a pencil than attempt to install Global Phasing software.

Speaking from experience, this is my 2c. Apologies if I hurt anyone's feelings who are "just trying to make a buck".

James