This protein does not have any trans membrane helices, as predicted by TMHMM
server (http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/services/TMHMM/).  Protein is predicted to be
outside the cell by TMHMM. This protein is not there in the soluble
fraction, but it is in the cell pellet. I will try purification with the
detergents. Hope this works. Thanks a lot for help.

--

Sanjiv Kumar
Lab. No. 411,