I hate to be the Negative Nancy here - but removal of detergent can be a
significantly harder task than removal of urea. Here's why:

Urea is a small molecule which diffuses freely and does not normally stick
to proteins - so removal of urea is no harder than removal of salt (we
ignore the considerations of protein stability here). On the other hand,
detergents can be easy or very hard to get rid of, depending on which
particular detergent and what particular protein are brought together.
Some of the nastier polymeric detergents are quite different to remove
'completely' because they stick to proteins, stick to plastic and/or resin
beads, form micelles (thus refusing to dialyze) and so on and so forth.

There are numerous acceptable ways to remove sticky detergents, and some
of them include treatment with hydrophobic matrices that 'suck up'
detergent molecules, exchange with a 'milder' detergent, and so forth.

Good luck!

Artem