NVIDIA NVS 3100M is an entry level card that mostly is designed with
'business applications' in mind - meaning that its
rendering/polygon/3D engine is relatively weak compared to an average
or even low-end modern desktop graphics cards. Nevertheless it is
definitely a step up from an integrated card.

Artem