Hi Careina

30% of the origin peak is fairly respectable.  You could probably make it
higher by varying the high res cutoff.  You have 2 Ang: it may be that the
NCS doesn't extend to that resolution, so making it a bit lower might
improve the signal/noise ratio.  It would be nice to see the plot of the
kappa=180 section, but from the log file it's clear you have a lot of NCS
2-folds in the ab plane (kappa=180, omega=90), so my guess would be a 222
tetramer aligned with an NCS 2-fold parallel to the c axis.  If so this
should give you an translational NCS peak somewhere in the z=1/2 Harker
section of the native Patterson.  From the solvent content how many
molecules in the a.u. do you expect?

Cheers

-- Ian