Dear all,
I have two unrelated questions. Any suggestion on any of them will be greatly
appreciated.
First, we have two proteins that bind each other without a doubt. But since we
have very limited amount of proteins and it takes a long time to reproduce
them, we are very hesitating to try ITC and AUC to find out the stoichiometry
of these complex. So I am wondering if there is any other way we can try to
find the ratio without consuming much proteins?
Second, we are thinking about getting a new incubator for crystallization.
Could anyone here recommend a model or a brand?
Thank you,
Min