Dear all, Thank you all very much for your kind suggestions. Now we have some
preliminary data of SPR. But we might try other new ideas suggested here.
Best,Min
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:19:41 +0200
From: krishna....@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] stoichiometry of complex and incubator
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear Min,

You can use microscale thermophoresis for this kind of tricky cases when you
have limited amount of protein and ligands. There is enough literature on this
topic.

have a look in the following reference:

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Dec 26;103(52):19678-82

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Krishna

Krishna Chinthalapudi