Hi Min,

If your proteins have cysteine residues, or you could introduce them into the sequence, then you could label the interacting proteins with a fluorescent label, run an SDS-PAGE and quantify the bands with a fluorescent scanner. See for example Supplementary Figure 1C in Fronzes et al. (2009) Science 323: 266.

-Konstantin