In a non-computational capacity would also suggest perhaps resequencing
your clone. Occasionally the published sequences are off, the specific base
is polymorphous or there is also the possibility that you introduced a
mutation somewhere. That would be the cheap and easy way to definitively
answer the question.

Cheers,
Katherine