Dear Wenhe:

Indonesia (Madsen, Johansson & Kleywegt, 2002),
<http://xray.bmc.uu.se/~dennis/>, also has multiple coloring and output format
possibilities, including postscript, similar to your example. Ten years later,
it's still easy to install and run (tested on Fedora Linux in the past month).
Apart from the package itself, you just need to install Java Runtime
Environment and give the input sequences in PIR format.

Regards,
Navdeep

---
On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 05:32:08AM +0000, WENHE ZHONG wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> Apologize for this off-topic question. I am looking for a protein sequence
> alignment tool which is capable to generate a particular output file
> similar to the attached format (please see the attached picture). I have
> been looking at some popular programs but none of them can show the
> conserved amino acids by colored blocks as shown in the attached file.
>
> Maybe some of you have seen some programs can do this? Thank you.
>
> King regards,
> Wenhe

---
Navdeep Sidhu