Hi all,

I was trying to get maps using the *fetch PDB and Map using EDS option* in
coot, however the map would not open I am using coot version 0.6.2 was
wondering if anybody else had similar problems and how to fix this, the
following is the error message I get. It used to work fine with a previous
version of coot.

CCP4MTZfile: open_read - File missing or corrupted:
coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz
INFO:: not an mtz file: coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz
ERROR: no f_cols!
ERROR: no phi_cols!
valid_labels(coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz,FOFCWT,PHFOFCWT,,0) returns 0
     raised in ccp4_file_raw_read <<<<<<
     raised in ccp4_file_rarch <<<<<<
     raised in ccp4_file_raw_read <<<<<<
     raised in ccp4_file_readchar <<<<<<
     raised in MtzGet <<<<<<
CCP4MTZfile: open_read - File missing or corrupted:
coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz
INFO:: not an mtz file: coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz
ERROR: no f_cols!
ERROR: no phi_cols!
WARNING:: label(s) not found in mtz file coot-download/3tvn_sigmaa.mtz
FOFCWT PHFOFCWT
WARNING:: -1 is not a valid molecule in set_scrollable_map

thanks,
Shya