On 08/08/12 21:39, Shya Biswas wrote:
Hi all,

I was trying to get maps using the *fetch PDB and Map using EDS option* in coot, however the map would not open I am using coot version 0.6.2 was wondering if anybody else had similar problems and how to fix this, the following is the error message I get. It used to work fine with a previous version of coot.

If you have 0.7-pre

Extensions -> Get from PDBe  (I like to keep my refmac pretty up to date).