On 08/08/12 14:31, Katherine Sippel wrote:
> The 3tvn coordinates/SF were released today. I'm not sure what the lag
> time is between the PDB and EDS but you'd probably need to download the
> structure factors and generate the map yourself.

   A very good point.  I saw the deposition date of 2011 but didn't read
down to the release date.  The EDS does not get an advanced look at entries
in the PDB.  The data has to be released to the public before it can
begin the calculations.  This can take a couple weeks.

   In addition, the server, itself, appears to be down at the moment.  I
don't think you could download the map even if it existed.

Dale Tronrud