It appears that the Electron Density Server could not calculate a map
for 3TVN.  These cryptic messages are what you get from Coot when there
is no map on the server.  I can see from the RCSB web page that there is
no EDS link in the "Experimental Details" section, which also happens
when the EDS comes up empty.

   When the EDS fails to calculate a reasonable map for an entry they do
not tell us why.  If they knew what the problem was they would fix it
themselves.  They remain silent hoping that the authors of the entry
will contact them and give them some help.  It is absolutely amazing that
they can calculate as many maps as they do.

Dale Tronrud