An obvious point - remember refinement exists to give you the best possible
model so you need to look at the maps.
And I guess that has to be a subjective assessment - if you SEE anything
more clearly at the higher resolution - I would use that data, but if the
maps do not improve discard it..

 This is purely anecdotal, but I find there isnt much gained by using very
incomplete higher resolution bits of data.
However complete weak data can improve the scaling and temperature factor
discrimination a good deal..
  Eleanor