I took a look at both the PDB and CIF headers for the coordinates
for 4C69 and they have normal looking numbers with three digits
following the decimal point.  According to the coordinate file
header this entry was processed by PDBE.  It would be interesting
to hear from the PDBE staff if the structure factor file arrived
with those numbers or if they were introduced during processing.

                       Frances

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  *   ***      f...@bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999