Thank You all for your warm responses.

The issue now has been resolved. The co-ordinate which pop up in the error
box were not matching to the PDB text co-ordinates.So we have gone through
the placed water molecules one by one in PBD text file and checked for the
same co-ordinates. We could find the few water molecules sharing the same
 co-ordinates. Somehow I have placed water molecule twice to a particular
density.Hence the animosity arisen. Now I will delete the all water
molecules and  will place again diligently.

apologies..............

Deepak Chand
Research Fellow (SRF)
Structure Biology Group