Hi all,

So, I know this probably isn’t the right place, but I’m certain most of you
here have battled/fixed this issue.  I just did a clean install of FC20 on an
AMD dual core system.  I opted for the 32 bit version, as these workstations
are used for multiple things (and I find that it’s just easier most of the
time, though 64 bit may be where I need to go eventually).

Anyway - when running chimera - my computer constantly freezes.  Obviously I’m
missing something.  I’m not doing anything fancy - I use Zalman monitors
connected to generic video cards.

I can run coot fine - I don’t know about ccp4i (it seems to run, but I haven’t
challenged it in any way).

Any thoughts on where I should start here?

Thanks

Dave