Hi Colin,

I understood the jest, of course.

Now I got curious: At 2theta=0, the scattering from H is 1e, so I assume
the the scattering length for its nucleus is 1e/1860 = 0.00054.
According to the data from Phil Coppens web site, the atomic scattering
factor for H reaches this value at sin theta / lambda = 1.95, i.e.
d=0.26A. That's far away from the wavelength 'we' use, but not too far
off from the resolution limit on a Silver source (0.31A), is it?

I am not sure this can be totally neglected. Am I wrong?

Cheers,
Tim