Alex

It seems that nobody has answered your question. I'm not sure what you can
do in CCP4, but if I understand your question correctly, you can perform a
comprehensive validation in Phenix complete with Ramachandran plot
including clickable points relating to your residues which allow you to see
the residues in Coot.

Happen to help further on the PHENIXBB or off-line.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : nwmoria...@lbl.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov