Thanks!

On 03/25/2017 03:36 PM, Paul Emsley wrote:
On 24/03/2017 03:39, Alex Lee wrote:
Dear All,

Is there a tool or software which can give Ramachandran information of
individual residues
in a plot?

I used Coot to check for Ramachandran plots, but it shows all the residues in a
coordinate I
put in Coot, not individual one. I also use "residue info" in coot, it tells
Ramachandran
"phi psi" angles of individual residue, but it does not show it in a plot, only
numbers.

Put this in your ~/.coot-preferences directory and when you want to Rama-check
a residue,
bring it to the centre of the screen, click on Rama -> Rama Plot for this
Residue.

Paul.