To be really convinced I think you should also compare the maps at 2.6 and 2.3
Å. If the 2.3 Å map looks better, go for it. If it doesn’t look better, perhaps
you are adding noise, but the I/sigma and CC1/2 values suggest you aren’t.
Perhaps try 2.5 and 2.4 Å also.
And perhaps remove a well-ordered aa from the input model, refine at different
resolutions and compare the difference maps for that aa. Or calculate omit maps
at different resolutions and compare those.

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
calle Darwin 3