Van: Nicolas FOOS<mailto:nicolas.f...@esrf.fr>
Verzonden: woensdag 29 maart 2017 18:19
Aan: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Onderwerp: Re: [ccp4bb] Large number of outliers in the dataset

Dear Juliana,

all the statistics presented here looks good in terms of resolution cut (maybe
I will be less sever). For me the point is about the mosaicity you report 1.90
it's high in my opinion. How looks you images? I am wondering if the indexation
is really right. And maybe the complain of Xtriage about outlier is due to this
high mosaicity. What is the diagnostic of Xtriage in terms of possible
twinning? I am also wondering about a pseudo translation.
Maybe try to re-processed your data in this direction.

Hope to help.

Nicolas

Nicolas Foos
PhD
Structural Biology Group
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (E.S.R.F)
71, avenue des Martyrs
CS 40220
38043 GRENOBLE Cedex 9
+33 (0)6 76 88 14 87