This case is encouraging to me that a structure can be solved with such
high mosaicity (in your report is 1.9). I wonder how the diffraction looks
like (I imagine spots smearing or streak). With such high mosaicity, the
unit cell dimension and space group determination is highly likely not
accurate. I usually lose hope of a dataset with average mosaicity above 1.3
and I would not process any high mosaic data, but from your case it seems
2.6A cutoff you get a very nice solution.  It seems the  data processing
software (Imosflm or XDS) nowadays can handle with high mosaic data well.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Gianluca Santoni <gianluca.sant...@esrf.fr