Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Gianluca
Cioci
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017 10:30
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] High R/Rfree after MR

Dear All,

I am trying to refine a structure at 3.3A. Model has 60% identity to the
target. Maps look OK (for 3.3A) and rebuilding in Coot is relatively
straightforward. However, after some rebuilding cycles the R factors are stuck
at 0.37/0.39 (REFMAC).
XTRIAGE tells me that everything is normal (no twin, 98% completeness, R=3.5%
in the low resolution bin), perhaps some anisotropy is present.
I have already refined 2 homologous structures at resolutions going from 3.2 to
3.8 and there were no problems (final R ~ 0.21/0.24).
Any advice ?

Thanks,

GIA