Thank to all for the replies !

I have tried the UCLA server using the unmerged intensities from XDS
 and the verdict is strong anisotropy
The Rfactors (after Phaser+Refmac) are only slightly lower for the
Corrected.
Non Corrected:                    Corrected

R factor  0.3778              R factor  0.3732

R free  0.3871                 R free  0.3816

I will make a few cycles of rebuilding and see if it makes any difference...

Best regards,

GIA

Best regards,

GIA