From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of maveyrau
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 18:29
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] processing hd5 files from Dectris detector

Hi CCP4ers

we recently collected many datasets on dectris detectors producing hd5 files. I
would like to use some auto processing tools to process them (xdsapp, xdsme…).
As far as I can say, xdsapp or xdsme cannot process hd5 natively. I tried to
convert them to cbf format (eiger2cbf, hdf2mini-cbf,...), but then it seams
that the header of the caf files are lacking some required informations…

Any idea how to convert hd5 files to complete caf files ? Are there any plans
for xdsapp to be able to work on hd5 files ?

thanks for your help

Laurent
Laurent Maveyraud         laurent.maveyraud AT ipbs DOT fr
P I C T   ---  Plateforme Intégrée de Criblage de Toulouse
Université  Paul  Sabatier /  CNRS  /  I.P.B.S.  UMR  5089
Département     Biologie    Structurale   et   Biophysique
http://cribligand.ipbs.fr               http://www.ipbs.fr
205 route de Narbonne          31077 TOULOUSE Cedex FRANCE
Tél: +33 (0)561 175 435           Mob.: +33 (0)646 042 111