Donghyuk - testing your "twinning" in a lower symmetry space group can be
misleading.
Many checks look to see if twin related reflections are similar.
But the twin laws are often the same as the symmetry operators, so if you
have ignored the true symmetry, you will wrongly assume you have twinning.

In this case I would do the following.
Look at the small trigonal cell in pointless/aimless etc.      (134.223/2
134.223/2 182.666, 90, 90, 120)
(You can just input the data integrated in C2 I think and pointless will
check alternate cells.
Your C2  data with these cell dimensions can be reindexed into a trigonal
cell
67.2  67.2 182.9  90.0  90.0 120.0 )

Then pointless will check the likely pointgroup symmetrys -  P3 ?  P3/mmm
?  P6?  etc and give you a score for each symmetry operator.

And since you now have no non-cryst translation you can believe the twin
tests much more.

OK?
Eleanor