Dear Shengyuang,

Some further suggestions. To create a model towards MR searches, you could try
our server for modelling coiled coils:

https://pharm.kuleuven.be/apps/biocryst/ccfold.php

It takes a few seconds to run.

The reference is here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28968723

I recommend trying a full-length model but also truncated versions (e.g. 1/2 of
the total length; those may be more accurate locally).

Another thought, if you happen to have data for several crystal forms do try
them all towards MR. The success of MR with coiled coils is highly dependent on
the packing/space group. Some discussion on the matter can be found here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28101862

HTH,

Sergei

Prof. Sergei V. Strelkov Laboratory for Biocrystallography Department of
Pharmaceutical Sciences, KU Leuven O&N2, Campus Gasthuisberg, Herestraat 49 bus
822, 3000 Leuven, Belgium Phone: +32 16 33 08 45, mobile: +32 486 29 41 32 Lab
pages:
http://pharm.kuleuven.be/Biocrystallography<http://pharm.kuleuven.be/anafar>