Sorry, that was the wrong zenodo link! The correct one is:
https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.220983
    On Friday, 27 March 2020, 23:06:01 GMT, Jonathan Cooper
<00000c2488af9525-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk> wrote:

  If you can model it as a lysine, it will be the beta-ME adduct. There's a
good one in 1b4e (see attached) which Eileen Jaffe pointed out to me and I
never got round to sorting out. Now there's another one of 'mine' for which the
data have not been deposited, but I did put the images on zenodo 4 years ago
(https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.51560) if anyone fancies a little lock-down
project!!

    On Friday, 27 March 2020, 22:02:20 GMT, CRAIG A BINGMAN