Hi Charlie - that's quite a technical question, so I suggest you ask the question on the xchembb (use The Google to find it), in case someone has that script to hand.

(But if you need to do any scripting, chances are you'll need to spend a few days on the Google anyway, even if someone can send you an example.  The good news is that bash is really simple.)

The PanDDA algorithm does not work if maps are not carefully coordinated around which reflections are included, especially at low resolution - though I'm not aware that anybody has carefully analysed what happens with very anisotropic data.

Frank