Hi Harry,

I remember the C222/P622 confusion from some of Phil's old slides, and I
thought that was an impressive case! It probably appears in a few places on
the internet, but one I found just now is slide 15 of this presentation:
https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/schools/DLS-2015/course_material/Datareduction2015.pdf

Cheers
-- David