From: cctalk [cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] on behalf of Fred Cisin via cctalk
[cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:37 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: RE: File recovery help needed (Alabama)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017, Kris Kirby wrote:
> IIRC the PS/2 had a 5.25" drive option in certain form factors.

Yes.  External 5.25" drives, both 360K and 1.2M were available for the
PS/2 line.   It was just a matter of power and signal cabling to put
together your own.
There was a bracket with a DC-37.  That could be used for PC external
drive, if that was what you had on hand.  Or wanted to connect an 8"

The only ones I remember were third-party.  SYSGEN comes immediately
to mind.

bill