cctalk@classiccmp.org>:

> Hi guys!
>
> Nobody here has any information to help me to solve my problem?
> Do you think I should talk about this breakdown on another forum? If yes,
> have you an address to recommend me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dominique

I don't know anything about the system you are about to repair but it make
use of a standard CPU which is kind of useful when the schematic is
missing. If I were you I would attach my trusty logic analyzer over the CPU
to try to trace what it is doing. Which ROM does it access when it is doing
the power up self test? Use a disassmbler on that particular ROM and work
out what flow the CPU takes in the ROM contents and try to understand what
causes it to take the decision that something is broken.

Since my logic analyzer has fairly limited memory depth I would have it to
trigger on for example accessing the SIO.

/Mattis