Hi Mattis !

I'm afraid I do not have the required skills :-/

I have never used this kind of tools. However I recovered this recently:
http://actingmachines.com/img/photos/package/europacorp/tektronix_1240_b.jpg

But in the present state of my knowledge, I could not use it. Is it difficult for a novice to learn how to use it?

If I could just know what is the principle of the verification system of the PIO's channels A & B, and also what are the integrated circuits concerned? That would be valuable information.

Dominique