On 10/17/2017 04:56 AM, Dominique Carlier via cctalk wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Nobody here has any information to help me to solve my problem?
> Do you think I should talk about this breakdown on another forum? If
> yes, have you an address to recommend me?

Dominique, the probably reason that many of us don't jump in is that
you've got a tough job, given the house-numbered ICs and lack of visible
traces.

If this were my system and I was determined to get it working, I'd
probably start by dumping and disassembling the ROMs to find out exactly
what set of program steps occur to produce the error message.

I'd probably then write a diagnostic ROM that would allow me to probe in
detail to characterize the fault.  The happy circumstance is that the
display (and possibly the keyboard) is functional.)

Then I'd jump in with a logic analyzer or ICE to determine the exact
nature of the failure and its source.

You can see that this is an arduous process that few are equipped to
help you diagnose remotely.

My two cents' worth,
Chuck