On 4/28/20 8:32 AM, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:

Anyway, you could sure write a letter to your state attorney general's office.  I have gotten surprising results when making complaints.  A couple years ago, Wagreens has deceptive yellow 2 for 1 labels in their OTC drug and vitamin shelves.  Well, they were NOT 2 for the price of one -- they were buy two, get half off on the 2nd bottle, only. A few months after filing a complaint with the state EG's office, there was an aritcle about it in the newspaper, and they changed the policy.  I assume other people also complained.

I have mixed experiences with filing a complaint to the state AG's office. In one case, I got very quick resolution. In the other case, they just blew it off.

But I recommend giving it a shot.

alan