I don't think I've ever even heard of Innovasic.

I guess given the degree to which it was utilzed, the 80188/80186 and their
variants would naturally have many manufacturers.

And I say this with all the warmth and cuddliness I can muster, the suggestion
that the 80188 is off topic is just plain nuts. Sbc's and particularly
80188/80186 based sbc's are a huge and fascinating topic.

I have to conclude there are spies embedded on this list who have been working
to take it down, by suggesting early pc's should be considered off topic.
     On Tuesday, December 20, 2022, 11:02:33 PM EST, Doug Jackson via cctalk