> On 12/28/2022 6:21 PM CST Chris via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> I do seem to recall some off the wall looking case in the articles. I'm not
> going to reread them right now. I was under the misconceived assumption these
> would all be foumd in such a case.

Apparently they sold a LOT of them, according to Steve in this article:
Let me warn any budding entrepreneurs that these four events test your gambling
tactics more than your business acumen. In my case, Ciarcia’s Circuit Cellar
was the product 30 years ago, along with the supporting manufacturing company.
It grew quickly and afforded certain luxuries (e.g., Porsches, BMWs, Ferraris,
etc.) typically necessary in our culture to designate achievement. Too little
business was not an issue.

Will