Naah.

If you were big time, then you spent your time with legal battles, marketing, etc. and didn't get a chance to play with the fun stuff.

On Thu, 29 Dec 2022, Chris via cctalk wrote:

So Columbia, Compaq, Circuit Cellar?

It probably wouldn't have been dirt cheap to put together, over a grand, which
was not a lot considering. But it seems he must have fumbled the ball. He could
habe been really big time.

    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 08:36:15 PM EST, Will Cooke via cctalk