On Friday, January 27, 2023, 12:42:46 AM EST, Sellam Abraham via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 8:15 PM Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> We also probably don't have very many athletes here. Although lugging
> this shit around does build up some strength.

Ahem. I was league champion in shotput in 10th grade (43+ feet with an 8lb
shot).

But yes, mongering vintage computers builds core strength.

Sellam

C: there never was a person worse at sports then me. Despite my height I was
the worst at basketball. Can't stand the game anyway. I suppose I could whack a
softball pretty far if I managed to hit it. My shining moment was in 3rd grade
when me and another kid won the blue ribbon in the 3 legged race. And won it
handily I might add. Whooped everyone else on the field. I won a lot of cred
that day also.