On 2/2/2023 1:47 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 11:26 AM Vincent Slyngstad via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

I've also seen a work style where everything is pushed to github when
"finished", but github storage limits are small and the interface is
awkward to me.

I've tried a few times to make sense of how GitHub works but I gave up.
It's a mess.

Sellam

Hmm, I'd be happy to do a Zoom call to show folks.  Git can be complicated, but the simpler items are easy and using the command line git connected to a github/bitbucket/gitlab repo and a simple git push and all your local data/files under control are magically on the web for sharing, if that's the goal.

Jim

--
Jim Brain
br...@jbrain.com