On 2/2/2023 6:39 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 3:28 PM Jim Brain via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

I've tried a few times to make sense of how GitHub works but I gave up.
It's a mess.

Sellam
Hmm, I'd be happy to do a Zoom call to show folks.  Git can be
complicated, but the simpler items are easy and using the command line
git connected to a github/bitbucket/gitlab repo and a simple git push
and all your local data/files under control are magically on the web for
sharing, if that's the goal.

Hi Jim.

I'd be down for that.  It would also be an opportunity to socialize a
little bit.  I don't believe we've ever had an opportunity to meet in
person.

Zoom is in person now?  :-)

bill