On 3/10/23 19:07, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
The school district was thrilled to get the PDP.  Then they had PG&E set
up the power for it.  Some PG&E technicians did not know the difference
between "Delta" and "Wye"/"Y" three phase!  Seriously dsmaged the
machine.

This goes a bit sideways here.  I've dealt with a lot of power people, shady company or not, and the equipment they have isn't for amateurs that don't know the type of service or whatever.  Just doesn't fly.

And as far as any dealings I know about, all of them put the order of the service responsibility on the customer.  The power company will put in what you order.  They could put in the wrong service, but again referring to the previous paragraph, there are many more issues with the equipment and people involved for someone to have not caught it.  I'd put the blame on the company at 5% as far as the story.

As to the business issues, can't say.  Again, getting far into grassy knowl territory for someone not to talk, and there are a lot of PG&E people who would dearly love to drop that company into boiling oil as there are customers.

No way to verify on my end, just observing the state of the story at this point from what I read here.

(Not Sellam's story, clipped from his level of the tread).

thanks
Jim